In this 3 hours session designed for Doctors and Spouses you will:
- Learn which reports to generate for end of day, end of month, end of year, and how to manage your practice through these reports.
- Determine which systems need focus and monitoring and which are the best for your individual practice's needs.
- Create an office protocol and system for generating reports, plus checklists and timetables for executing your plans.
- Gain knowledge in how to use your software to its fullest and find the lesser known functions that tell you something more.
- Find systems that need to be cleaned up by your staff or an expert.
- Measure results and determine the return on your investment.
- Evaluate and Interpret the numbers from your practice management software based on results.
“Recently, with the turnover of a front office staff member, I called Becky Gerber to look things over for the new incoming employee. What a shock and mess with all the accounts she uncovered. And then the marvelous ”turn around and clean up” job she did for my practice!
What did I learn? Do periodical front office administrative reviews. I will never let those duties go unattended again.”
Thank You, Barry
In addition to teaching Reports, Monitors and Statistics, we specialize in Systems Evaluations to help pinpoint any areas that need attention.
After all, as a healthcare professional you recommend regular check-ups for your patients. Why not schedule a check-up for your office management systems today?