We would like to take this opportunity to tell you about our Front Office Master’s Program coming to your area soon. In this 3 day presentation, participants will learn the fundamentals of medical insurance billing, how to hire the right team members, advanced systems in the front office, and how to conduct productive staff meetings.
Geared towards Dentists and Business Administrators, this program is designed to advance leadership and organizational skills while enhancing practice productivity. It also emphasizes increased case acceptance through medical insurance billing.
FRONT OFFICE MASTER'S PROGRAM
San Diego, California
ADPC Training Facility
April 26-28, 2018
Marriott Airport Inn
July 26-28, 2018
- No Nonsense Leadership Techniques
- Build a Superstar Team and Facilitate Goals
- Personality Profiles and their Impact on the Team
- Positive and Productive Staff Meetings, “It Takes a Village” more...
Medical Insurance an Untapped Resource
- Use of Code Books and Dental Procedures that can be Submitted to Medical Insurance
- Enhancing SOAP Notes and Documentation for Better Reimbursement
- Innovative Methods for Treatment Planning and Gathering Health Histories more...
Systems, Systems, Systems
- No Nonsense Formulas for Scheduling to Goal, & Verbiage to Enhance Patient Compliance
- Receiving Money, a Fun Function of the Front Office and Facts about Accounts Receivable
- Necessary Reports for Monitoring Practice Progress and Supervising Team Growth more...