Geared towards Dentists and Business Administrators, this program is designed to advance leadership and organizational skills while enhancing practice productivity.
It also emphasizes increased case acceptance through medical insurance billing.
In this 3 day seminar, participants will learn the fundamentals of medical insurance billing in "Medical Insurance an Untapped Resource", how to hire the right team members and conduct productive staff meetings in "No Nonsense Leadership Techniques", and advanced front office systems in "Systems, Systems, Systems".
"I absolutely love and enjoyed the 3 day course. Becky exceeded my expectations giving us tons of useful information."
Janny Chingas July 26, 2017
Upcoming Dates and Locations
San Diego, California
March 18-20, 2020
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Oct 24-26, 2019
- No Nonsense Leadership Techniques
- Build a Superstar Team and Facilitate Goals
- Personality Profiles and their Impact on the Team
- Positive and Productive Staff Meetings, “It Takes a Village” more...
Medical Insurance an Untapped Resource
- Use of Code Books and Dental Procedures that can be Submitted to Medical Insurance
- Enhancing SOAP Notes and Documentation for Better Reimbursement
- Innovative Methods for Treatment Planning and Gathering Health Histories more...
Systems, Systems, Systems
- No Nonsense Formulas for Scheduling to Goal, & Verbiage to Enhance Patient Compliance
- Receiving Money, a Fun Function of the Front Office and Facts about Accounts Receivable
- Necessary Reports for Monitoring Practice Progress and Supervising Team Growth more...
To Register, Email Your Contact Information To